Hire a professional to install your next water heater.
April, 12th, 2012
If you’re thinking about replacing your hot water heater, here are a few reasons you should consider hiring a professional plumber for the job.
- Local codes and ordinances may not permit self-installation. Regulations governing water heater installation vary by city. Professional contractors understand the rules and regulations in each city they service.
- Installation requires materials and knowledge most homeowners don’t have on hand. Installation involves much more than simply attaching a water line. A professional contractor arrives with all the fittings, pipes, parts, tools, venting materials and valves required to install the work correctly the first time. Most also include removal and disposal of your respective old water heater.
- You may not select the right hot water heater for your needs and specifications. It’s not as simple as replacing a 30-gallon hot water heater with another 30-gallon model. There are thousands of sizes and options available today. Fuel source, energy efficiency, fast recovery, venting and anticipated demand must all be considered to be able to determine the correct model.
- A professional contractor may be able to repair your hot water heater rather than change it out. If your hot water heater’s issue is diagnosed as a defective heating unit or faulty valve, it could be fixed. A contractor’s experience is the distinction between a minor repair and unnecessary investment in a new water heater.
- Contractors provide safety and security you can live with. Professional contractors are licensed and bonded to make sure your safety. Most provide warranties covering each installation. The local building authorities inspect all work, as required by code to protect your family’s health and safety.
If you need immediate air conditioning service in Greenville, contact us at 864-527-1251.