It’s getting to be that time of year where the mornings are chilly, the afternoons are warm, and the evenings are somewhere in between. Experiencing the full range of temperatures in one day is a hard adjustment, so here are some tips on how keep yourself and your home comfortable all day long.
Stay Comfortable in Ever-Changing Weather
- Dress in layers so you can easily add or remove clothing throughout the day depending on the temperature.
- Pay attention to the forecast and switch to a programmable thermostat so that you can be sure that your home is always the perfect temperature.
- Instead of dramatically raising or lowing your thermostat, use ceiling fans to keep you cool when it’s just a little too warm, and open your windows to let some sun in when it’s just a little too cool. (This will keep you comfortable AND help you save on heating and cooling costs!)
- Start your day with a nice hot beverage, then switch to something colder in the afternoons.
- If you just can’t seem to warm up after the morning chill, put on a pair of socks.
Make sure your home is ready for the coming season by downloading our fall checklist and scheduling a tune up! Your family’s safety and comfort are our top priorities, so schedule your tune up by giving us a call at (864) 661-2811 or contacting us online today!