Corley is looking for talented and experienced plumbers willing to move to Greenville, SC to continue their career with the best in the business. Our mission is to bring “wow moments” to every homeowner and business owner in the Upstate. We have found that our mission is exactly what the delightful people of Greenville, Spartanburg, and the Upstate want. We are growing and we want YOU to succeed with us at Corley!
We are looking for skilled Plumbing professionals who are take serious pride in their work and want to provide the best understanding to each and every customer.Because we want the best, we are looking to pay up to $2,000 in moving expenses to build our team. If you are interested in a plumbing job with Corley, apply today.
Working for Corley
Corley is a residential service company that also provides light commercial work. Our goal is to help people, even when a pipe bursts in the middle of the night. As a company, we’ve worked out a wonderful on-call schedule that allows our company to provide emergency plumbing services at 2 am while still allowing each of our plumbers to have plenty of time at home with their families. For us, family is the most important thing—both the families we serve in the Upstate and our own. We are a family owned company, and we will always put the family first.
We have an entire staff supporting our guys in the field because we want you to be able to give your best in every situation. You’ll have a fully stocked truck with you and we even let you drive it home at night so you don’t have to come to the shop before your first call. You don’t even have to worry about picking up parts at the supply houses; we’ve got a team of warehouse guys to do it for you. Sounds pretty great right? That’s not all. Our company has processes like any other, but we will help you learn the system and make sure you are keeping up before
Greenville, South Carolina has united old-fashioned southern charm, stunning natural beauty and an unexpected modern feel to create one of America’s hottest developing destinations and fastest growing cities. From a restored downtown ranked among “America’s Ten Best” by Forbes Magazine to downtown Greenville’s Liberty Bridge, charming shops, boutiques, and excellent restaurants to a collection of museums, galleries, and theaters to some of the most beautiful lakes, rivers and mountains, Greenville, South Carolina is everything they say it is and more.
We offer amazing benefits including:
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee & Family Health Insurance
- HSA or FSA accounts
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Company paid short term disability when long term disability is purchased
- 401K retirement plan matched at 4%
- Paid holidays and personal days
- Paid Vacation
- Company truck that is fully stocked and driven home at night
- Tool account to help with purchase of personal tools
All applicants must possess the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years old
- Able to pass a Criminal background check and drug test, possess a clean driving record and current drivers license
- Complete a diploma, degree or certificate program in the field
- Have a high level of mental and physical aptitude
- Completed specialized courses in residential and commercial wiring practices and having a strong working knowledge of codes and safety measures
- Completing an approved apprenticeship program to better understand the Corley culture, work and level of service
- Veterans encouraged to apply
If you fit the description above, we want to hear from you. Apply online today and we will get back with you soon. You can also pre-register for a GUARANTEED interview at the Career Fair on October 14th here. We are grateful to all those who serve our country in the Armed Forces and Veterans, Reservists or National Guard are encouraged to apply as well!