Our Service Partner Plan is perfect for homeowners like you. You’ve got a busy schedule and don’t want to waste time on a broken air conditioner in July or burst pipes in January. That’s why our preventative maintenance is a great idea. We want to help you keep everything running smoothly, and our Service Partner Plan is the perfect way to do it.
We’d love to walk you through some reasons that we think our Service Partner Plan is right for you.
- We’ve created different levels, so we work with your needs. We start out with our Bronze Level plan, which covers one electrical and one plumbing evaluation (with the option of adding HVAC) each year and pre-season scheduling. As you head up the levels of Silver, Gold, and Platinum, you’ll see further services added, like repair discounts and priority scheduling. You can pick the plan that works best for
- Do you own income property? No problem! We are happy to work with homeowners who own multiple properties. For an added charge, we can check on as many additional residences as you require. For the homeowner with three or four income properties, it’s nice to know that we’ll be there to check on the plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems so that you don’t have to.
- You don’t want to waste time waiting around. Ever called a plumber and been given a four-hour window that he might show up, only to see him six hours later or receive a call saying he’d have to reschedule entirely? That won’t happen with the Service Partner Plan. We give you scheduling priority, meaning that when you need us, we’ll be there, and we don’t expect you to put your life on hold for us.
- You don’t have to worry about getting the payment in the mail on time. We debit automatically on the 20th of each month, so you can plan for and know exactly when the payment will go out, without the hassle of having to write and send a check or call to pay with a debit or credit card.
- Because nobody wants to watch their money circle down the drain when something goes wrong. Repairs can be pricey, and sometimes it seems like the fee just to send someone out is twisting your arm. With the Service Partner Plan at the Platinum Level, we won’t charge you a dispatch fee for any service, and both Gold and Platinum levels let you know you won’t have to pay overtime charges when a repair takes a little longer than expected. Gold and Platinum Levels also get you a 15% discount on repairs, which can add up fast when dealing with a big problem that requires new parts or a lot of time.
We designed our Service Partner Plan with you in mind. We know that your life is way too busy for you to sit around waiting for an expensive plumber to “get around to” coming out to help when you’ve got a burst pipe, clogged drain, or a rapidly flooding basement. With our yearly evaluations, we try to make sure we can catch problems before they become catastrophes. Our different plan levels let you pick what works for you, and at the Gold and Platinum levels we give special perks like repair discounts and waived dispatch fees to let you keep more money in your wallet.
Give a call or fill out our online form to get started on the Service Partner Plan, and rest assured that we’ll always be there when you need us!