Nest Protect Smoke and CO Detector
The new Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to a decade. It’s also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And just like the original Nest Protect, it tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
Meet the all-new Nest Protect. The smoke alarm other alarms look up to.
- Get alerts on your phone. Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Sees the CO you can’t. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- A light in the dark. Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
- Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Hush from the Nest app. Just burned the popcorn? Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
- 10-year life span. Nest Protect’s long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
- Sleep safe and sound. Nightly Promise is a quick green glow when you turn out the lights that says everything’s working well.
Meet the Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera
The Nest Cam Indoor security camera is designed to help you look after your home and family – even when you’re away.
You can’t always be around to see what’s happening at home. With Nest Cam Indoor, you don’t have to be. Just plug it in and watch the 24/7 action live in 1080p HD – you’ll get a 130° wide-angle view and advanced Night Vision, and you can zoom in for a closer look. Sign up for Nest Aware, and you can go back and see everything you missed.
Meet the Nest Learning Thermostat
The third-gen Nest Learning Thermostat is more beautiful than ever, with a thinner, sleeker design and bigger, crisper display. And it’s proven to help save energy. The Nest Learning Thermostat automatically adapts as your life and the seasons change.