Is Your Home’s Electrical System Outdated? — Get Peace of Mind With Corley!
If your home was built 40 or more years ago, your home’s electrical system could be under serious stress. Many houses still contain older knob-and-tube wiring, and most older homes do not contain enough outlets for our plugged-in lifestyles or existing electrical outlets won’t hold plugs anymore.
Overloaded circuits, two-prong ungrounded outlets, and other inadequate electricals can cause a sudden dimming when too many appliances are running at once… or even turn into a serious fire hazard.
Note: Electrical repair issues can become an emergency situation quickly, so we recommend our customers to never attempt an electrical repair on their own.
Professional Electrical Repairs — Service You Can Trust!
Our Promise for Your Family’s Comfort
- Courteous and Professional Service
- Background Checked, Certified, and Trained Electric Professionals
- State-Of-The-Art New Electrical Equipment
- Electrical Repairs 24 Hours A Day, 365 Days Per Year
- Upfront, Flat-Rate Pricing with No Surprises
With Corley Plumbing Air Electric, you can rest assured that not only will we will be there when we say we will but we will get the repair done right, efficiently, and at the price quoted.
Our electricians are properly trained in repairing everything from wiring issues to grounding systems and home surge protection systems. Corley’s electricians are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Don’t hesitate the next time you need a electrical repair or service, call Corley at (864) 252-2686 right away!
Are You A Service Partner Member?
Getting the best out of your home’s electrical system requires regular maintenance performed by experienced electrical professionals. We offer specific plans for keeping your systems maintained so that you don’t even have to think about it — after all, you have enough to keep track of!
- Installation & Repair of Outdoor Lighting
- New Ceiling Fans or Overhead Lighting
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Circuit Breaker & Fuse Service
- Exhaust Fan Installation
- Outlet & Dimmer Switch Installation
- Grounding & Bonding Issues
- Preventative Services
- Home Surge Protection Systems
- 24-Hour Emergency Service