How Do Heat Pumps Actually Work?
A heat pump enables you to increase or decrease the temperature of your room, or switch from heating to cooling in an instant and at the push of a button. During the summer, heat pumps move hot air from the inside of your home, helping provide a cooler temperature throughout your home. During the colder months, heat pumps pull warmth from the outside of your home and move it into the home keeping you and your family comfortable all year long.
What Benefits Can You Expect To See From Installing A Heat Pump?
- No Separate System Installation: The biggest advantage of heat pumps is that you don’t have to install separate systems to cool and heat your home like you would have to with a standard HVAC unit.
- Longer Life Expectancy: Heat pumps tend to have a longer life expectancy (up to 50 years) when compared to more conventional units.
- Environmentally-friendly: In addition to efficiency, heat pumps also do not pollute the environment, which can happen with other systems during the combustion process.
- Reduce Running Costs: Heat pumps can reduce your home’s energy costs by 30%-60%.
- Reduces Dryness: Electric heat pumps do not produce dry air when heating, which reduces the need for a humidifier because moisture stays in the air.
When choosing a heat pump, it’s important to talk with an experienced heating and air professional that you can trust first. At Corley, our professional standards take on the whole-house approach to keep your home’s heating and cooling system in peak condition!
Our Promise for Your Family’s Comfort
- Courteous and Professional Service
- Background Checked, Certified, and Trained Heat Pump Installation and Repair Technicians
- Service Vehicles Stocked With Quality Heat Pump Parts
- State-Of-The-Art New Heat Pump Installation Equipment
- Upfront, Flat-Rate Pricing with No Surprises
We know every house is different and has different needs, which is why our trained professionals work with you to customize your home’s heating system plan and make sure we get the job done right the first time.
After your heating professional identifies the problem, we’ll discuss the options that you have for the heat pump repair and give you a flat rate price for each option. You’ll get the price in writing, we’ll guarantee the price, and guarantee the work. That way, there are no surprises.
Want to talk more about if a heat pump is right for your home? Contact Corley right away to learn more about Corley’s professional heat pump service!