Year-round Peace of Mind
Maintaining your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems doesn’t have to take away from the precious time you’d rather be spending with your family. Our home maintenance plans guarantee that your systems will be routinely inspected by friendly professionals. Our customer-first values give you peace of mind that everything will be fine.
And don’t worry. We’ll contact you!
Which plan is right for you?
Corley offers a three-tiered Service Partner Plan with many options to fit a wide array of needs. View the chart below to see what each plan has to offer!
- ALL BRONZE PLAN FEATURES, PLUS:
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- $20 Off Dispatch Fee (During Regular Hours)
- Regular Hours Dispatch Fee After Hours
- 4 Hour Guaranteed Response Time
- Refrigerant/Freon (Up to 2lbs.)
- Backflow Certification Test (When Needed)
- One (1) Free Interior Drain Clearing
- One (1) Complete Toilet Rebuild (flapper, fluid level control valve, supply line, and handle, as needed)
- Replace Up to Two (2) Broken Standard Switches or Outlets
- ALL BRONZE AND GOLD PLAN FEATURES, PLUS:
- 20% Discount on Repairs
- NO Dispatch Fee EVER
- Lifetime Warranty on Parts Installed by Corley**
- Clean Outdoor Condensing Coil
- Minor Duct Repairs
- Two (2) Free Interior Drain Clearings
- Two (2) Complete Toilet Rebuilds (As Needed)
- Replace Up to Three (3) Broken Standard Switches or Outlets
- Annual Can of Bio-Clean for Drain Maintenance
*Extended Labor Warranty for new systems installed by us. We’ll cover the labor warranty to match the original manufacturer’s warranty with continuous coverage of a Service Plan and regular maintenance of the system. If your system was installed by another company, we will honor the labor warranty to match the manufacturer’s warranty provided that the system is operating according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
**Does not include heat exchangers, compressors, or coils.
With the exception of the inspections and maintenance checks, all services are as needed. Where quantity of services are listed, this is a maximum number performed annually. As plan level increases, the benefits of the higher level plan supersedes the lower level benefits.