Why Our Service Partner Plan is Right for YOU!
October, 21st, 2015
We give every home the best possible care, but if you need us to go above and beyond for added peace of mind, you’ll love our Service Partner Plan (SPP). Our SPP was designed with your family’s needs in mind and guarantees your home is always running as smoothly as possible. If you aren’t sure what we’re talking about, let us explain…
Why You’ll Love Our Service Partner Plan (SPP)
- Something for Everyone — Our SPP has 3 tiers with 4 total preventative maintenance packages for you to choose from: Bronze HVAC, Bronze Plumbing and Electrical, Gold Comprehensive, and Platinum Comprehensive. The 4 packages offer varying levels of service so you can choose whether you want just the essentials, full coverage, or something in between.
- Concrete Scheduling — Say goodbye to plumbers who give four-hour window in which they say they’ll show up, and plumbers who reschedule entirely. As a Service Partner, you get scheduling priority. This means that when you need us we’ll be there, and we don’t expect you to put your life on hold for us.
- Automatic Payments — You’ll never have to stress over paying your bills on time because we automatically debit your account on the 20th of each month. This allows you to plan for and know exactly when the payment will go out, without the hassle of having to write and send a check or call to pay with a debit or credit card over the phone.
- Multiple Property Coverage — We are happy to work with homeowners who own multiple properties. For an additional charge, we can check on as many residences as you require. If you own three or four income properties, it’s great having the added peace of mind knowing we’ll be there to check on the plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems so that you don’t have to!
Other SPP Benefits
- We Contact You — Can’t remember when your maintence check is supposed to be scheduled? You don’t have to! We know when your home needs care and will contact you to make an appointment to make sure you get the service you need on your schedule.
- On-going Safety Inspections — We will assess your home’s plumbing and electrical systems to ensure everything is in proper working order. Once we’ve completed our inspection, we’ll give you detailed report of our findings and will explain any concerns. We can alert you to any potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems, and any minor adjustments will be completed free of charge.
- Emergency Services — Emergencies can’t tell time, so they almost never happen during office hours. We understand that if your toilet backs up or you wake up with the thermostat on 20° at 3:00 a.m., waiting for 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. for someone to fix it is out of the question. We are available to you all times of the day and night for any plumbing, electrical, drain, or heating & air emergencies.
- Inflation Protection — Its hard to commit to a plan when you’re afraid the company will jack your rates up before the ink on your contract dries. With our Service Partner plan’s monthly draft payment option, we guarantee you won’t see a single price increase for up to five years.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — We promise your complete satisfaction — period!
With cooler weather slowly working it’s way down south, think of how much better your fall tune-up could be if you had all the added benefits of our Service Partner plan — it’s not too late to join! If you have any lingering questions, you can consult with our Frequently Asked Questions Page or give us a call ay (864) 416-7492. To schedule that fall tune-up we mentioned before, just click here and we’ll be on our way! In the meantime, download our fall checklist to see what you can do to keep your home and your family happy!