Water Heater Service, Repair & Replacement
While providing extraordinary plumbing, air conditioning, and electrical service since 1986 in Greenville and Spartanburg, SC, our technicians have become experts on water heater repair, replacement and installation.
Your water heater is one of the most used fixtures of your home, creating comfort for showers, baths, washing dishes and much more. It is also true, however, that this fixture can be very costly since it is being used everyday, all year round. Taking precautions to have regular water heater service can save you money in energy and repairs.
We service and install both traditional water heaters and tankless water heaters. Call Corley today at (864) 517-1251 to get started with the expert service your home needs!
- Repair your leaky faucets promptly; a leaky faucet will waste gallons of water in only a short period of time.
- Buy a new energy saving water heater. It may cost more initially than a standard water heater, but the energy savings will continue throughout the lifetime of the appliance. Although most water heaters last 10-15 years, it’s a good idea to start shopping for a new one if yours is more than 7 years old.
- Install non-aerating low-flow faucets and shower heads throughout your home.
- Shower more than you bathe. Bathing uses the most hot water in the average household.You use 15-25 gallons of hot water every time you take a bath, but less than 10 gallons are used for a 5-minute shower.
- Lower the thermostat on your water heater. Today’s newer water heaters come from the factory with temperature settings around 120°F. This temperature will provide comfortable hot water for most uses. An older water heater or one that has been improperly maintained may have a temperature setting above 120°F. A higher temperature setting wastes energy and can be dangerous for small children.